Marketing Assistant job description: A marketing assistant’s main duty is to help with marketing initiatives and campaigns by offering advice and practical information to enhance the brand’s reputation.InformationGuideNigeria
Read Also: Duties of a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
Other tasks for marketing assistants include contacting other employees to obtain the files needed for promotional advertisements, helping the team with content and design development, producing brochures for potential customers, examining sales reports, and investigating current market trends. A great sense of organization and time management is essential for a marketing assistant to meet deadlines and complete a variety of jobs.
Read Also: Duties of A Logistics Coordinator
The primary goal of marketing assistance is to assist project executives and marketing managers in their work. The job entails creating high-quality marketing strategies and tasks, establishing long-term customer relationships, and working with massive amounts of marketing data. The following is a comprehensive list of marketing assistant responsibilities.
Read Also: Duties of a Paralegal
Duties of A Marketing Assistant
- Carry out daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of office activities.
- Distribute or reassign phone calls or visits as needed; provide clients with marketing materials as requested; act as a counselor.
- Keep an eye on inventories and databases, and keep them up to date with current financial, statistical, and other information.
- Maintaining trustworthy client relationships is your responsibility.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to customer confidentiality.
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral to reinforce the company’s market presence.
- Help out the department of marketing.
- Put your marketing plan into action.
- Help the marketing team manage brand and marketing projects by working with them.
- Make marketing plans and put them into action.
- Do research on the market and your clients.
- Make reports on how well marketing is doing.
- Keep track of marketing projects’ schedules.
- Help with content for social media and websites.
- Go to company events and trade shows.
- Manage and organize your marketing materials.
- Use the marketing plans and campaigns that the department has set up.
- Collect information from research, analyze it and keep track of it in a database.
- Do regular surveys, polls, and other types of market research on new trends to keep up with how the market and its culture are changing.
- Make polls, surveys, and questionnaires to help with research.
- Keep information and statistics found through research in spreadsheets and a database, do financials, inventory, and write reports.Duties of A Marketing Assistant
- Be good to the department and its leaders, and help them with all of their tasks.
- Take part in the company’s promotional events and campaigns and help set them up.
- Make presentations and give them.
- Maintain good communication and relationships with clients by being good at customer service and getting along with other people.
- Write content and copy for publishing and driving campaigns. Use brochures, press releases, and other tools to promote the company’s presence on the market.
- Offers help with fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting.
- Use analytical marketing techniques.
- Contributing to the conception and execution of marketing strategies, including those related to social media and pay-per-click advertising.
- Provided administrative assistance to the marketing team by performing tasks such as managing marketing databases, generating and revising a variety of papers, preparing communication materials, and other similar tasks.
- Contributing to the production of monthly and weekly newsletters.
- Researching the market, assembling and analyzing data gathered from questionnaires and other forms of customer and client feedback, and conducting market research.
- Utilizing analytics tools to acquire data in support of internal reports, presentations, and new projects; examples include social media campaign data, web analytics data, and ranking data.Top 10 oil producing states in Nigeria [2023 Updated]
- Conducting in-depth analyses of compiled data and providing insightful feedback to senior members of the team.NYSC Portal
- Monitoring the current and future state of the market and looking for untapped areas of expansion.
- maintaining social media accounts and social media schedules through regular updates
- Providing a speedy response to the questions raised by customers and acting as the initial point of contact for newly acquired customers.
- Carry out research into the market to determine the requirements of the target audience, the nature of the competition, and the current trends to assist in the formulation of marketing strategies and plans.
- Keep track of both the progress and the results of your marketing activities so that you may collect data and use it to better your efforts.
- Make presentations and reports of the facts, statistics, and insights either graphically, in writing, or verbally.
- Contribute to the production of new content and the maintenance of existing postings across a variety of online venues, such as a website, social media accounts, blogs, and email.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing and promotional activities, including but not limited to conferences, exhibits, and trade shows
- Offer general office support, such as taking messages, organizing mail, and scheduling appointments, among other possible responsibilities.
- Contribute to the success of the marketing department’s projects by helping with the development, execution, and monitoring of marketing programs.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing initiatives, including the writing of copy and postings, as well as scheduling, testing, and management of databases.
- Monitor and report on content marketing, email marketing, digital marketing, and social media marketing campaigns.
- Help out with the upkeep and development of email lists and database structures.
- Keep a record of the materials used for marketing, sales, and office support, as well as an inventory of those materials.Romantic Love Messages
- Taking notes, typing up documents, populating spreadsheets, and inputting data are all tasks that need to be completed.
- Meetings and itineraries for travel need to be scheduled and arranged.
- Offer administrative support to facilitate the coordination and organization of market research.
- As managers meet with clients, use Delphi to enter potential sales leads and update client information.
- Manage HTML formats and coordinate content development for multiple websites.
- Create promotional and weekly videos, as well as manage your YouTube account.
- Organize and manage internal communications for company-wide marketing initiatives, as well as support RFP fulfillment.
- Manage vendor relationships while researching, ordering, tracking, distributing, and inventorying promotional items for giveaways.JAMB Portal
- Manage a team of marketing professionals responsible for delivering customized program communications across the distribution channel, including POS and consumer materials.
- To increase sales, assist the President/Owner in coordinating successful and creative marketing strategies involving direct mail, email, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Rep the company on social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn by posting company updates, industry-related articles, and event advertisements.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and research and organize reports for competitive intelligence, business development, diversity, and employee integration.
- Use Photoshop to edit website images and create inserts to promote new restaurants and services.Top 10 Richest Persons In Nigeria [Updated 2023]
- Create and implement an Instagram marketing campaign for the marketing department.
- Promote new company developments on the company’s LinkedIn page.
- The majority of responsibilities revolve around improving online marketing and SEO.
- Photoshop can be used to manipulate and color-correct existing photographs.
- Create and manage a Facebook business page for your company, as well as analyze Facebook insight data.
Read Also: Duties of A Graphic Designer
We hope you find this article useful and helpful. We wish you the best in your career as a marketing assistant.
Check JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.